- Digitalisation Engineer
1. Creating IT roadmap in the Hangzhou plant in coordination with ZF global and divisional IT strategy.
2. Definition of production IT projects to improve effectiveness and efficiency in the plants in collaboration with divisional IT team and conduct benefit calculations.
3. Preparing project and budget planning for IT projects in coordination with the expert departments.
4. Leading IT projects such as: MES, AGV, eKANBAN etc. from the business side. Defining specifications in collaboration with other functional departments such as logistic, production quality etc.
5. Coordinate and control projects or sub-projects, define and coordinate work packages.
6. Participate in production line industrialization projects as function of IT sub project leader.
7. Support of the expert departments in software development.
8. Conceptual design of cross-location databases and analysis concepts (e.g. in the context of in connection with Bigdata, Clouds, acoustic data, Datamining, Industry 4.0).
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, degree in Information Technology or related disciplines.
2. Min. 3 years in the digitalization area experience, completed vocational training in a technological field.
3. Basic knowledge and experience in series production of automobile branch.
4. Fluent in both oral and written English, proficient in MS-Office.
5. Open minded, team-oriented, problem-solving ｃｈａｒacter, open for international tasks.